x4pointproductions.freeforum.ca

x4Point Productions - StarCraft Map Making And Modding Community
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:59 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:47 pm 
Moderator - Danimoth
Moderator - Danimoth

Just because I'm a scout doesn't make me a scout. You're just you.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The x4Point Mafia - Round 3 - Day 2
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:19 am 
Site Admin - Hyperion Captain

Night begins to fall outside, as the star BTP-0355 sets below the horizon. The dim starlight passes through a hazy atmosphere clogged with dust and fumes. It has been a day or disorder and general confusion. As the tired and still frightened employees retire to their bunks, silence settles down.

An hour passes.

Diana emerges from her bed. She quickly dons her matte black Ghost's outfit, then silently exits the dormitory and proceeds to the security office. Silently killing the guard inside, she then deactivates the Ion Cannon's internal floortraps. Satisfied, she returns back to the dormitory, and draws out the concealed C-10 Canister Rifle under her bed. The Ion Cannon's defenses detect the gun immediately, however nothing untoward happens as all the internal floor traps have been deactivated.

Diana creeps over to the Ion Cannon's central core chamber. Pausing outside it, she keys in the code. The door slides open. Donning a radiation suit, she enters the core, intending to set the self-destruct charge. Seconds away from setting the charge, Diana freezes as a metallic whirr reaches her ears. She turns around--and comes face to face with several Floor Gun Traps. More are situated around her. She is trapped in a field of gun traps.

Words cannot convey the intensity of the screams issuing from the chamber, nor the seemingly indifferent brap-brap-brap-brap noises made by the Gun Traps...

Oh, and also,
StarShip2500 was strolling through the Ion Cannon, when he was suddenly a single Floor Gun Trap rose up. Both Floor Gun Trap and StarShip2500 were then suddenly struck by lightning bolts.

* NIGHT 2 START *
--------------------------------------------------
*SUMMARY*
Diana(Ghost) was killed.
StarShip2500(Marine) resigned from the game and got smited.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 am 
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture

WTF? Why did Erik resign? I'm confused... Hey, atleast we got Diana with random luck LOL!

Quote:
Words cannot convey the intensity of the screams issuing from the chamber, nor the seemingly indifferent brap-brap-brap-brap noises made by the Gun Traps...

Brap-brap-brap-brap.... something's important with those specific noises. They're there for a reason.

What could "BTP-0355" mean?

BTP could stand for BigTimePimpin... Either that's too obvious, it's a clue meant to be easy, or I just caught on, but either way, I think that it does lead to Jordan... Oh yeah, and Jordan joined the site at 3:55 LOL.

ILKS LOL, when we said make them easy, you didn't have to basically tell us the answer LOL!

But he's probably laughing that if I hadn't had said it, no one else would've gotten the clue anyway... yay, I finally got a clue.... even if it was made to be easy, haha. :partytime:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:57 pm 
Rank 3 - Terran Firebat
Rank 3 - Terran Firebat

aww! lol dammit
yeah it got rly obvious when i read the clue..its like duh blue eye= me lolz

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:14 pm 
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture

DitsyKlutz(Diana) wrote:
aww! lol dammit
yeah it got rly obvious when i read the clue..its like duh blue eye= me lolz

lol, the townspeople are going to win because of 1.) Random draw killed Diana and 2.) Jordan will die of an obvious clue.... lol, maybe we should play this way more often :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:15 pm 
Rank 1 - Terran SCV
Rank 1 - Terran SCV

Diana nOo you should have denied it was me u dumbbut. Shudda said that's to obvious for a real clue. I thought I wads gonna own again too. Well at least the townspeople will win at last.

I like food.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:57 pm 
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture

BigtimePimpin wrote:
Diana nOo you should have denied it was me u dumbbut. Shudda said that's to obvious for a real clue. I thought I wads gonna own again too. Well at least the townspeople will win at last.

lol atleast you're taking the loss like a pro.... and if it helps, we wouldn't have won without being spoon-fed with the answer anyway :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:50 pm 
Moderator - Danimoth
Moderator - Danimoth

Yay, finally we got a win. Good clue search Alex, you may call it spoon-fed but I must've taken a spoon to the eye because I didn't see the clue.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The x4Point Mafia - Round 3 - Day 2
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 pm 

Night falls as the Ion Cannon's workers prepare themselves. As they begin to walk to their dormitories, they discuss amongst each other, whispering about this and that. The air has a strained feel--one of blood and death.

The civilians knew action had to be swift. As they entered their dormitories,
KingOfAlex roared out and punched BigTimePimpin squarely in the face. An instant later, Stasis Blue reached underneath his bed and pulled out a thin, white rod--a Medic's healing baton. Moving swiftly, he begins reconfiguring the baton for an unknown purpose. And then, another instant later, AttaXer lanced out and kicked BigTimePimpin in the chest. The combined force of KingOfAlex's punch and AttaXer's kick was sufficient to knock BigTimePimpin to the ground. The two fighters move quickly, intending to finish their target.

Then, panic strikes. BigTimePimpin reaches into his coat, and with a quick motion, draws out his deadly Warp Blade. Igniting the psionic energy within it, he swings outward, narrowly missing KingOfAlex. In a matter of seconds, he has both AttaXer and KingOfAlex pinned against the wall.

While all this was happening, Stasis Blue was desperately reconfiguring his healing baton. By the time the Dark Templar had pinned his friends to the wall, Stasis Blue had finished. Just as BigTimePimpin was about to finish the desperate Civilians, Stasis Blue lunged forward, and stabbed the Dark Templar roughly with the point of the baton. Nothing untoward happens, except that the Dark Templar will wake up with a bruise on his right hip.

BigTimePimpin whirls around to face Stasis Blue. With the baton still connected to the Dark Templar's right hip, Stasis blue presses a button on the baton. The baton whirrs for a second, and then with a small beep, it overloads its entire energy cell, invoking a fatal electrical charge of well over 20,000 A. The baton glows with the energy briefly, and then ALL of it drives straight into BigTimePimpin's right hip.

For a few seconds, the entire room glows with the incredible amount of energy. Then, Stasis Blue connects a conductor and draws the energy away, and dissipates it into the ground.

Silence fills the room. BigTimePimpin is no more. Only a pile of ashes remain.

The workers had won. Although many of their comrades had been lost, they were now in possession of a story that they would be telling until they drew their last breaths on Earth.

* TOWN VICTORY *

The reason that the game ended prematurely was because everyone had already deduced who the Dark Templar was. Hence, there was little reason to continue the game. I may be discontinuing hosting any more games due to lack of activity.
----------------------------------------------
*SUMMARY*
KingOfAlex was a Civilian.
Stasis Blue was the Medic.
AttaXer was a Civilian.
BigTimePimpin was the Dark Templar.
The townspeople won the game.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 pm 
Moderator - Danimoth
Moderator - Danimoth

I don't think you should stop, I just don't like the StarCraft theme.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next