x4Point Productions - StarCraft Map Making And Modding Community
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: now im pissed
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm 
Rank 2 - Terran Marine
Rank 2 - Terran Marine

:wallbash: DEMONOID MAY BE CLOSED UNDER POLICE RAIDS AND IF THATS SO IM GOING AWAY FOR A LONG TIME GUYS :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: btw as always in my posts there has been no admition to piracy--just gotta cover my a$$ :D but tell jord hes going to ;)-no admition of piracy for jord either has been stated. :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:45 pm 
Moderator - Danimoth
Moderator - Danimoth

What are you talking about?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 pm 
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture

rofl this is a great post.... I loved the whole admission of privacy thing haha!

But anyway, Demonoid couldn't possibly close? What kind of police raids might happen? That would epicly suck... the entire internet community would be at a loss... there's no way it'll happen though...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:38 pm 
Rank 2 - Terran Marine
Rank 2 - Terran Marine

first the piratebay poor poor piratebay(got sold after raids)(location was inside the sweedish anitpiracy buero starbucks area--NOT LINKED TO POLICE)now demonoid :`( prolonged downtime for 4 weeks!? its gotta be raided but i doubt the police would act on ips as there are mils and most use fake emails and proxies HAX BE FUN :D. No admition of hacking or piracy has just been commited. btw alex i always put that so i dont get raped :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:36 pm 
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture

AttaXer wrote:
first the piratebay poor poor piratebay(got sold after raids)(location was inside the sweedish anitpiracy buero starbucks area--NOT LINKED TO POLICE)now demonoid :`( prolonged downtime for 4 weeks!? its gotta be raided but i doubt the police would act on ips as there are mils and most use fake emails and proxies HAX BE FUN :D. No admition of hacking or piracy has just been commited. btw alex i always put that so i dont get raped :)

hahahaha tyler that's a good idea... no, I don't think the police would trace IPs or anything because 1.) those provies and (2.) too many people use Demonoid for them to be able to prosecute one of the 5 million that have been on it... so don't worry!

I'm sure everything will end up ok :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:57 pm 
Moderator - Danimoth
Moderator - Danimoth

Tyler you already got a virus once, so I guess you won't stop until the law forces you to right?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:20 am 
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture

Stasis Blue wrote:
Tyler you already got a virus once, so I guess you won't stop until the law forces you to right?

hahaha mike's wry humor makes me laugh... but it is sorta true. Tyler stop dling that stuff, lol

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 am 
Rank 2 - Terran Marine
Rank 2 - Terran Marine

Never mike i will dl till i die. Part of nature is to pick off the weak dls first then to move into heavier stuff :D yes i did just bring Darwinism into computer speak get over it he is right. And i may actually stop soon gettin to old for these childish acts of rebellion. BTW ITS BACKKK September 26

Status

The site will return as soon as possible, but there was a problem that caused data loss and the person who can help us get the data back is not able to help at this moment. The site will return when we can get his help

A loss of a some months worth of activity including registered users and torrent submissions is to be expected because the backup we are hoping to get back is not up to date, so please be prepared for it.

Meaning they got pwnhaxored and there getting there guy with a backup disk to send it in.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 pm 
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture

lol nice interpretation :D Hey, at least it's coming back! Even if you do have to wait a couple months.. :(

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:09 pm 
Rank 2 - Terran Marine
Rank 2 - Terran Marine

yep ill welcome it back with open arms <3 demonoid its got like maybe 1 outa 100000 torrents with a virus but there kinda slow besides i found free LEGAL faster ways to dl and yes it is LEGAL to dl them this way LEGAL IN THE USA!!!! :lol: --no admition of piracy i wave all comments and plead the fifth so f#$# u cops :D

Profile E-mail