x4pointproductions.freeforum.ca

x4Point Productions - StarCraft Map Making And Modding Community
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Pissed >:(
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:16 pm 
Moderator - Danimoth
Moderator - Danimoth

Okay, this is bullshit. The night before labor day I stated that Ilkay was "canadian and doesn't have labor day"
He responds with
"Okay, Mike, I've had enough of that, I'm stripping you of your moderator powers for 48 hours"

Not only is that totally uncalled for, he permanantly stripped me of my rank. I refuse to return to the site until the rank is brought back. Until then, I'm leaving the site.

If this means I miss the Mafia games I don't give a shit, tell Ilkay to hurry up with it if you want me there.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:27 pm 
Site Admin - Hyperion Captain

The purpose of the rank was to acknowledge you as the founder of x4Point. However, now I believe its purpose is served. Mostly everyone already knows you are founder. Hence, I don't see a reason to keep it up anymore.

In addition, the rank was deleted from the database and will be difficult to recover.

If it's any consolation, you're the only person with a green rank.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:31 pm 
Moderator - Danimoth
Moderator - Danimoth

I do believe I deserve to be recognized, and I'm doing a bad job at "leaving" but I'm checking in occastionally. Plus, people will catch up to me. I deserve the rank, I did the 4point thing for my friends and I definately didn't have to. I deserve something for it.

Use one of the Kukulza or Danimoth things for me.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 pm 

The fact that you are a founder is the only reason why you were given Moderator status, don't forget.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:54 pm 
Rank 2 - Terran Marine
Rank 2 - Terran Marine

o sh1t WHO STARTED THE FLAME WAR! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos
song reminds me of this btw HUGE overreaction ilks we are americans therefore we have freedom of speach i dont see how its right to hold ones country mans rights away from another just because they feel it was offensive which its not unless ur a huge pussy and cant take a simple comment its not even aimed to attack canadians...
:hai: mike

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:48 pm 

AttaXer wrote:
i dont see how its right to hold ones country mans rights away from another just because they feel it was offensive

I am the administrator of this forum, and I am Canadian. In addition, the site itself is Canadian(x4pointproductions.freeforum.ca). Hence, I decide things here. Call it a dictatorship like Alex did if you want, but that's how it goes.

EDIT: Mike, you're forgetting this:

Bot Logs wrote:
[22:15:43.645] <Attacker> u have a myspace???
[22:15:46.828] <Doomsday]xFDR[> who doesnt?
[22:15:50.109] <ILikeKillAndYou> Me.
[22:15:54.156] <Attacker> lol
[22:15:54.390] <Doomsday]xFDR[> well ur canadian
[22:15:55.296] <Doomsday]xFDR[> tard

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Pissed >:(
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:16 pm 
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture

Oh my... here we go...

Mike - CMON MAN! Are you really making such a fuss about this? You're leaving the site because of THIS? Seriously? Stop acting like a baby... and anyway, you giving ilks an ultimatum that you'll leave the site if you don't get your rank back is childish and rude. I'm pretty sure it's only going to piss him off even more. You are taking this WAY too far... The rest of us have shitty ranks. Don't use the stupid "but I'm the founder" excuse because while you might've came up with the idea, I don't think you did half the work that ilks did in putting everything together. Please, just don't act like a baby.

Mike and Tyler - Ugh, guys... if you haven't been able to tell already, ilks is a little bit sensitive about his Canadian citizenship. If he doesn't like your jokes, then DON'T SAY THEM. Is this really 1st grade? Don't be freakin' assholes... It's rude and obnoxious, and I'm pretty sure that EVERYONE ELSE would tell you the same if they had the guts to stand up to you.

Mike, I'm not saying that what you said THIS TIME was bad, but there have been plenty of past instances, so...

Ilks - If you haven't been able to tell, Mike and Tyler are going to keep being assholes and making Canadian jokes... Try not to be as sensitive... I take Arab jokes and laugh whole-heartedly at them... I realize that you can't really stop being sensitive or w/e and I totally understand but realize who you're dealing with.... Just don't take it so personally. Removing a rank is taking it way too far for something that wasn't even bad....

I also told you ALL that this site would die because of ilks "dictatorship" rule on this site. I will take the pleasure in saying:

I TOLD YOU SO.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:20 pm 

Actually, the rank removeal was unrelated to any Canadian-made comments. Like I said, I felt that Mike's recognition had lasted long enough. He is still moderator; that isn't something to be waved aside.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:32 pm 
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture
Rank 5 - Terran Vulture

ILikeKillAndYou wrote:
AttaXer wrote:
i dont see how its right to hold ones country mans rights away from another just because they feel it was offensive

I am the administrator of this forum, and I am Canadian. In addition, the site itself is Canadian(x4pointproductions.freeforum.ca). Hence, I decide things here. Call it a dictatorship like Alex did if you want, but that's how it goes.

Tyler definitely wasn't thinking straight when he went on his drunken speech that us Americans have rights. Just because you have the right, you shouldn't act like an asshole, period.

Ilks, your thinking is just way wrong. A website should be an interactive community; I'm very concerned with your thinking that your opinion is the final verdict on things. If that's the way things are gonna happen, then I might as well leave too.

Ilks, not saying that Mike should get his rank back, but even if everyone knows he's the founder, what's the harm in having it as his rank?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:16 pm 
Rank 2 - Terran Marine
Rank 2 - Terran Marine

alex- I DONT DRINK plus i didnt say it gave any1 the right to be a dick in fact the bill says "unless it restricts the use of others rights" plus blame canada for there government choice im not saying its a bad government if thats what you are taking from that im simply saying they chose there government and besides that...the point is it was an overreaction that he took his rank away because of something completely stupid and over reacting at something was wasnt even supposed to be taking offensively it was a completely seperate issue and shouldnt have reached 4point and besides mike im a founder to i never got a rank and if its really that important y does ilks still have his rank...look ilks either take urs off or give mike back thats the only way this stupid ass issues gonna get resolved...damn u people made me type a paragraph that made sence! :wallbash: BTW:2 leaders vs 1 and cows gone from 4point so elect a new leader.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next